This is where I tell the truth. This is where you can know the real me. Really KNOW. Don't judge me. Don't tell me to stop swearing and be more politically correct or more gentle or whatever. What you see is what you get. You have been warned.

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Hurt... So Much...

I just don't understand myself sometimes.
I set myself up for hurt. AGAIN.
God DAMN, why do I have to be so stupid?!
I fell for MIKE. Of ALL PEOPLE I had to pick Mike. He was with Nichelle! One of my dearest friends.
I'm a sick, sick individual.
I just got through saying I had given up. AND WHAT DO I DO?! I fucking fall for someone else! I am DISGUSTED with my weakness.
Yeah, I loved Mike. But even though he and Nichelle had broken up, he still loves her. And he says it would be strange being with me because of my age.
GOD. I am SO SICK of this.
EVERY FUCKING TIME!
God DAMN.
I hate myself. I really do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    It's been awhile since you've posted. Maybe you won't get this for awhile, but I wanted to say that I hope you're doing better. Life can really suck and hurt sometimes, but there are always people who (even if they don't know you all that well) still care. Wishing you the best, and hope this new year has been one of unexpected surprises, and lots of laughter.
    Jc

    ReplyDelete