This is where I tell the truth. This is where you can know the real me. Really KNOW. Don't judge me. Don't tell me to stop swearing and be more politically correct or more gentle or whatever. What you see is what you get. You have been warned.

Monday, August 01, 2011

The Day in the Life of a Freak

M'kay, so camp is coming up.
I was freaking out all day long today because of that, and I feel like such a girl when I have random bursts of excitable energy because of it. :P
Sooooooo, in other news. Gonna help Hayley babysit her little sisters. 
Alisa: 14 years old; major cool in every way. I wish I was that cool at her age. :P
Meagan: 10 years old. Sweet little girl, kinda quiet. Enjoys dancing.
PJ: Short for Patricia. 8 years old. Loves to sing, and does it well. Wants me to train her in opera.
Annnnddddd that's it. 
Can't wait for Wednesday when I get to see Nichelle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment