This is where I tell the truth. This is where you can know the real me. Really KNOW. Don't judge me. Don't tell me to stop swearing and be more politically correct or more gentle or whatever. What you see is what you get. You have been warned.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School, Second Lunch, and A Whole Lotta Other Shit.

Okay, so.... school starts the day after tomorrow.
And Hayley, Spencer, Mike, Nichelle, AND Becky ALL HAVE FIRST LUNCH.
BUGGER.
I am going to have to be the loner homeschooled outcast again... the new girl. It's gonna suck.
I mean, lunch time was the time I got to hang out with everyone and de-stress. Just talk about stuff. I don't have classes with any of them, and I almost feel like we might all drift apart because of it..... grrrrr.
On top of that, my stupid schedule isn't gonna be changed until the first day of school... great.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of different lunch periods. ;) I do not miss high school that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sure you don't. I do enjoy school, it's just that the social aspect of it becomes truly tiring sometimes. :/

    ReplyDelete