This is where I tell the truth. This is where you can know the real me. Really KNOW. Don't judge me. Don't tell me to stop swearing and be more politically correct or more gentle or whatever. What you see is what you get. You have been warned.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Good Day....

1:38 AM.
Lately I find that I prefer to stay up late and wake up late. I seem to think better around this time of night.
Yesterday (as it is in the morning now), I spent the entire day at William's. I got there at noon, and walked in the door to my house at Midnight exactly.
Whenever I go to William's, he and I end up doing the most random things... I watched him edit some pictures and make them funny (yes, he was baked off his ass), we sat for a good hour and drew pictures, we went to the beach and took nature shots with his camera (as well as a beast picture of him standing with his staff), and went to the abandoned house near where I live. When it got dark, we tossed gasoline onto the burn pile and had a bonfire.
At some point we began to tease each other, and pushing each other around. Suddenly, he took my face in his hands and kissed me.
We spent the rest of the evening in front of the fire, cuddling and stealing a few kisses now and again. It was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
But.
How much longer is it going to be before he loses interest? Everyone else does.
Sigh... I wish I didn't trust people at all sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment