This is where I tell the truth. This is where you can know the real me. Really KNOW. Don't judge me. Don't tell me to stop swearing and be more politically correct or more gentle or whatever. What you see is what you get. You have been warned.

Monday, August 01, 2011

So, shit has gone DOWN.
Hayley and I are friends again, and Spencer and I are friends again too.
Life. Is. AWESOME.
Although... I will say that there are some problems that still have yet to be solved. I mean, Shawn is definitely the biggest issue.
I love him with all my heart but he doesn't.... really.... see it. It bothers me that he doesn't love me... but he needs a friend right now. I want to be there for him, and I shall. I will be the friend he never had; one that shall keep him accountable.
And in other news....
Stephen and I have been getting closer. I like him... a lot. He is good looking, smart, charming, virtuoso extraordinaire... and yet he is only 14! I feel like I shouldn't date him because of his age, being only two months older than my brother... what to do....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment